Adjustable Banner Bracket
Ideal for seasonal banners, this two-piece banner bracket allows for the easy takedown and change out of city banners. The banner arms can be removed from the lamppost, while the bracket remains attached. This is a huge advantage because then the strapping doesn’t have to be removed and reinstalled if you take down your city banners during any season.
The base of the banner arm is also adjustable and can move up to 2” to accommodate custom banners that might not always finish at exactly the same size.
- Silver Cast Aluminum Brackets.
- Fiberglass arm can slide vertically up to 2″ to properly adjust the arm spacing to the banner’s size.
- Arm can be removed while still leaving the actual bracket attached to the lamppost (perfect for places that don’t display banners year-round).
- Rubber backing helps prevent marking or scratching lampposts.
- Inexpensive option for temporary displays.
- Fiberglass arm is only available for 28″ wide banners.
Heavy Duty Banner Bracket
Perfect for those areas that experience high winds, these spring-loaded banner arms and brackets are designed to reduce wind pressure on the city banner and lamppost. This flex also improves the life span of your banner. In addition, the Heavy Duty Banner Bracket is made from stainless steel parts, which unlike other banner brackets in the market means this one will not rust.
- Black Cast Aluminum Brackets.
- Pins and Strapping are Stainless Steel so they won’t rust.
- Rubber backing help to prevent marking or scratching of the lampposts.
- 3 pieces of strapping for each bracket lends extra strength.
- Bracket is spring-loaded so that it will flex to accommodate wind load – prolonging the banner’s life.
- Two arm sizes are available for either 28” or 36” wide banners.
- Ideal for vinyl banners as the wind doesn’t move through vinyl the same way it does fabric.
Contact Flags Unlimited at 1-800-565-4100 for more information, or to order your banner arms.